Sunday, April 6, 2014

[TRANS] 140310 ToppDogg @ Arirang Super K-Pop Radio

Q: What would you do if you could be invisible for one day?

P-Goon: I want to go to the bathhouse (sauna) once...
All: Oh my God! *laugh*
B-Joo: Me too, something like that... *awkward laughs*
Kidoh: Why are you sweating? *laughs*
B-Joo: Yeah I want to go to the bathhouse and then...
Seogoong: And then?
B-Joo: ...and try the hot sauna room.
All: Ooh! *laugh*
Kidoh: For me if I was invisible man, I would go to the bank.
DJ: Oh you want to rob?
Kidoh: No no, I want to deposit the money.
DJ: Ah is that so? You dont have to be invisible if you want to deposit the money though.
Yano: It's a lie!
Kidoh: *laughs* I'm sorry.

Q: If you could trade places with any other member for one day?

Seogoong: I want to try being P-Goon hyung once. P-Goon hyung personally is a friendly and sentimental guy, but when he was angry he's really scary. I want to show him how it feels when he scolds and yells at us. I wanna be like "Hey I can do it too! You'd better not mess with me." *laughs*
Hojoon: I wanna trade body with Nakta. My height is a bit short so I just want to try how it feels to breathe in the air up there, without using shoe insoles. 
Nakta: Wow he usually doesn't show that he envies my height. He's usually like "If you are tall, and then what? It's not like the height is important here." Apparently he actually is.
Hojoon: Well I'm actually not really envying him. I can be a bit taller if I use shoe insoles but I wanna be more than that. *laughs*

Q: What is the thing that you love to do all together?

P-Goon: We're always together 24/7 so I think it's always fun anywhere. Sometimes we just come up by making a game or randomly playing something.
Gohn: Lately we enjoyed playing fencing with the folding fans that we used in our 'Arario' choreography. 
B-Joo : My fingers even bleed!
Kidoh: Nakta also hurt his fingers...

Q: Who is the happy virus in the group?

Kidoh: B-Joo.
B-joo: Wow it's me!!! Maybe it's because I'm always being hyper *laughs*

Q: Are A-Tom and Yano good relationship?

Yano: Yes we're in a good relationship but I'm the boss. *jokingly* If I could say one thing, it's not like because Tommie is scary so I avoided him...
A-Tom: Yano already said what I want to say actually. *laughs*
DJ: What do you think about Yano?
A-Tom: I think Yano is really...
Yano : *interrupts* I'm sorry because I'm ugly.
All: *laugh*
A-Tom: No no no, I always talk to Yano frequently and we're working really hard together... He's a good friend ^^;
DJ: Well now it seems like only A-Tom that being good here...
Yano: *rushly* I think A-Tom's rap is really good lately, we're doing the tracks together and...
Sangdo: *interrupts* It's too late. (for saying nice things) We're sorry but you're already too late.
All: *laughs*

Q: What animal are you including the appearance and the personality?

Nakta: I'm camel.
Kidoh: P-Goon hyung is like a stone.
P-Goon: Stone?
All: *laugh*
P-Goon: Many people said that I'm like a dinosaur.
DJ: What kind of dinosaur?
Kidoh : Isn't there that one character from Pokemon that looks like stone... What is it?
All: Onix! Onix!
Kidoh: Ah that's right! Onix!
Seogoong: P-Goon hyung's facial expression doesn't look good right now...
Yano: Hyung, you really can't hit us later... 
Sangdo: Doesn't he look like Charmander?

Q: If you have a younger sister, which member would you like to introduce her to and why? (Apparently the members who have younger sister is Seogoong, B-Joo, Kidoh, and P-Goon)

Seogoong: I would NEVER introduce my younger sister to any Topp Dogg members.
All: Woah, you're too much~
Seogoong: Well, if I really have to choose one I think it's Sangdo because he's gentle and has good manners toward women.
B-Joo: I also thought of Sangdo hyung at first but now I don't think so. If they have a child later, that child's skin will be so dark... *jokingly*
Sangdo: You're too much~
Kidoh: Ah, this question really agonizes me. (...) Maybe I'll choose Goong. Actually my sister just got into the college, and he came with me to celebrate it together. 
DJ: Seems like Seogoong has an ulterior motive...
All: *laugh*
Seogoong: No no, that's because I'm his bestfriend.
Kidoh: Well Goong-ie also has a younger sister, that's why. 

Q: If you can fix one thing about other member, what would it be and why?

Yano: Gohn hyung's habit for talking too long. I don't know whether it might be a help to women, but I'm a man right. It's really tiring when he starts talking too much in the middle of busy schedule or when we're exhausted.
Seogoong: He also uses too much difficult words!
DJ: Seems like Nakta has something to say? Your eyes show that you wanna do team-kill so badly... *laughs*
Kidoh: It's so sparkly!
Nakta: Yeah, I think this is a good chance to say something I couldn't say to Gohn hyung before. *laughs* Well when Gohn hyung explains something, he's supposed to use the words efficiently like "This and this" and that's enough. Rather than that, he would say "This happens because of this, and this is blah blah blah". Wah, that's really~
Kidoh: He elaborates way too much!
Nakta: And when people heard us, they'd be like "Are they stupid?" (because he explains too much details) Also, when he points out our mistakes, he'll do it straightforwardly like "DID YOU DO IT OR NOT?"
Gohn: When did I do that?? *laughs* I think I'll go worse from now on, just watch out. I'll see you guys at our dorms.

translation by @yunnisah

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS!

No comments:

Post a Comment