Sunday, January 19, 2014

ToppDogg’s Thanks To in their 2nd Mini Album ‘Arario’. Translations :

B-Joo
Thank you so much to my acquaintances who watered me to grow well and also to my fans ToppKlass who are always cheering on me. We will become a ToppDogg that never loses its rookie mindset. Fighting!

Xero
Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.
T/N: It’s a proverb by Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Sangdo
Thanks to Cho PD, Teacher Deez, Jihoon-hyung, Sangup-hyung, President Sangjoon, Chief Joohee, Jacqueline hair stylists, Dasom, Kyumin-hyung, Youngwoon-hyung, Hyunbin-hyung, Seungwan-hyung, Chief Jaesuk and everyone else who created ToppDogg.

Nakta
Thank you sincerely to everyone who helped us and worked hard so that ToppDogg’s album could come out. Thanks U!

Seogoong
I’m always thankful to my parents, Cho PD, Director Kim Jong Ha and Stardom family members who I love and respect. Please give lots of love to ‘Open The Door!’ I’ll be Seogoong who always works hard and shines!

A-Tom
I’m really thankful for ToppKlass, our Stardom family, manager-hyungs, Jacqueline-noonas and my parents who worked hard.We’ll work hard to be an unrivaled group

Hansol
Thank you to all the people who helped us work on this album, my parents, Kim Shimong, Song Sari, Kang Dagoong and the company staff. My grandmother in heaven, please watch over me.

Gohn
Before we knew it, our second EP is out and we had a lot of feelings. My beloved mother, father & my family. I’m thankful to Stardom Family. Also to the members. To my friends, even though it’s hard to see their faces they’re always with me. Thanks to these people, I’m here and I’ll be able to carry on in the future.

Jenissi
Changhyun hyung I love you.

Yano
To my family, who I haven’t been able to see much lately due to our packed schedules and ToppKlass who always support us, I love you. God, please help me so I don’t walk down the wrong path.

P-Goon
Thank you to ToppDogg’s parents, Cho PD, Stardom staff, Jacqueline Hair, Woojin hyung, Director Hwang, including the coodis staff. We’re presenting this album to everyone who has worked hard for ToppDogg.

Hojoon
To my beloved family and those who have supported us! We, ToppDogg, have dropped by with a new song. From now on, you’ll find great stages from us. Look forward to it!

Kidoh
I’m thankful to my beloved mom, dad and dongsaeng Jiyoung who I can always count on for support, to Cho PD and Stardom Family who always work hard for ToppDogg, thanks to SeokJin, Gookju noona, Jooyoung hyung who are always supporting me, thanks to the Daenamhyup members, let’s hit it big this year!
Also I sincerely thank the many staff members and the personnel who have helped me.

Trans: Topp Dogg Intl
Photo Cr: @nycccy

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS
  *

No comments:

Post a Comment