Sunday, October 27, 2013

[131026] Official ToppDogg Fancafe - Hansol fanpost (Eng trans)

[TRANS] Hansol Officlal Fancafe Post - From ToppDogg
This is Hansol! Yoohoo~!!
Finally I am able to write a letter to everyone!
I had awaited fora very long time, I order to be on a show and perform for 3 minutes.
We had been practicing until late night for everyone all the time especially to those that had faith and watched over us all the time!
We promise to show more good show and performances and we hope that everyone will still continue to support us in the future!
You know that I love you right? I love you!
Please continue to show lots of love to ToppDogg~
Oh! We also have some news for everyone!
Tomorrow evening at 7pm, there will be a volunteer session that everyone can join.
The purpose of this international volunteering is to help those hungry children.
At the same time, we are looking forward to do this volunteering session with everyone!
We would like to meet everyone of you.
Please to come and help us and I believe that we would had a good time together.
So see you again From.ToppDogg. Bye!
P.S.
Actually Kidoh hyung and Xero wanted to post on the Fancafe as soon as possible.
However I am still the first to post on the Fancafe. Kkkkkk
I shall see everyone tomorrow! Goodbye for real now! Kkkk
ToppDogg Official Fancafe: http://cafe.daum.net/ToppDogg
Trans by : firyn (@firyn)

No comments:

Post a Comment