Tuesday, October 29, 2013

[131028] Official Topp Dogg Fancafe - Kidoh's Post (Eng Trans)

[TRANS] Kidoh's From.ToppDogg Fancafe Post

Hello~ this is ToppDogg's Kidoh who is in-charge of being the producer and rapper in the group! 
Wassupp~~
I do not know since when the weather had suddenly turned cold.
I had just returned to the company after a magazine interview 
I really appreciate all the fans even though we had only been debuted for just 5 days~
I am really impressed that so many of you still came to the music broadcast and see us despite the cold weather ㅠㅠ
I would like to see many fans too!
It is a bit sad that we could only meet each other for a short period of time.
But many many of you would still come to see us a at our future broadcast too right?
I am going to the chat room for the Twenty's.
Please show lots of love to our first mini album Dogg's Out!
Also please come to the public broadcast 10002 and to my international fans I really love you and I really really appreciate your support~ THANK YOU!!!!!! 

P.s. I heard that the song "girl like you" is good. Heh.

Trans by firyn (@firyn)

No comments:

Post a Comment