Thursday, November 7, 2013

[131106] Official Topp Dogg Fancafe - ATOM's post (Eng Trans)

Title: Hey fans~~~ It's SAT day >_<
Today, Math Proficiency, is the day for showing up all skills you've prepared!! I think it's really a fun and exciting day for everyone[?] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm sorry guys. I hope it would be a day of the waited day for all of one and one, without exeption.

Actually I didn't  take Math Proficiency, but I hope you guys do the best to covering my allotment :)

Its said that SAT day is a seriously cold day ㅠ_ㅠ. Yes, yeah, to take care of your condition, find yourself a Condition Power! Take care yourself well, and for the flu!! Getting flu is really forbidden !!!!!

There will be someone who in tension cause it's a Kimjangcheol! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (Kimjangcheol = the Kimchi Banking season for long fermentation due the cold weather). Nahㅡ Just do it like always, okay.. (LOL, Atom love joking).

Breakfast is required!! Unconditionally must!!eat it and get to school^^ So that you'll got ATOM's STRENGTH^^ Watch us on TV is good, but I better like you guys to meet us at the location ㅎㅎ. Give ToppDogg your powerfull fanchant, PHISYUNG PHISYUNG PHISYUNGSYUUUNG SUUSUNG.

Well, ATOM believes on you guys.
That's it, I must go. Believe yourself^^
HWAITING. You'll do it good ♥

Trans by U_n / Yoon (@UlfaNabeela | @ToppDogg_Indo)

No comments:

Post a Comment