Thursday, November 7, 2013

[131107] Official ToppDogg Fancafe - Yano's post (Eng Trans)

Title: ya know about me? I'm Yano, haha.

Hallo, I'm Yano It's my first time greeting you guys here~ I just finished Show Champion broadcast, and now, before my way to dorm, I'll write a support-posting for anyone who will facing SAT!

Finally today is the SAT day!! The final day to show what did you studied from elementary school till now! Since it's a important day, it's good to take care your health more.

I'm worry alot by the weather that getting colder! And I also worry if you're nervous too much... Try to think about me, Yano, and forget all those nerv :) Hahaha

I don't take the exame this time, but.. I think, showing you my always-bright energy and cool performance are more meaningfull, so I'm going to sink in myself on today's broadcast!

Thankyou for everytime! I want to pay every one of you personaly, but I think the best pay is to reward you the better stage, which is the only thing I can do!!

And..

..brain works better if you have a breakfast!! Please eat breakfast tomorrow (he wrote this at 01:24 morning actually, so it's already 'tomorrow' / 131107), and don't study all the night for today, no!! You must sleep early!! ㅠㅠ

I'll be ToppDogg & Yano who always be progressed.

Don't be nervous, don't be in tension, HWAITING!!! You can do it well, right??! I believe you, know!! See you in dream ♡

Trans by Yoon / U_n (@UlfaNabeela)
cr: @ToppDogg_INDO

No comments:

Post a Comment