Friday, November 8, 2013

[131107] Official ToppDogg Fancafe - B-joo's post (Eng Trans)

Title: Hello, B-joo is here

Now I'm at the practice room to do a practice after ending the McountDown. Cause I really, really, really, really, really, really, really ×187349 wanna write a post for you guys, I'm writting this, while other members waiting, hehehehehaha.

Did you done your SAT well? However the result will be, actually the fact that you've tried your best will never changed (Kya~~~~~).

The weather's getting cold ㅠ. I saw you sometimes at the outdoor, and WHY ARE YOU WEARING SUCH A COLD CLOTHES!! Don't shaking in chills like that ㅠ. Please wear any warm clothes!!

For the spectacular stage tomorrow, by a practice and practicing, we'll show you the more, more, more cool performance, ㅎ. Always thank you and I LOVE YOU~~ (heart-drawing) haha

Trans by Yoon / U_n (@UlfaNabeela)
cr: ToppDogg_INDO

No comments:

Post a Comment