Saturday, November 9, 2013

[131108] Official ToppDogg Fancafe - Xero's post (Eng Trans)

Title: Xero0XeroXero0Xero0Xero0Xero0

Pikaboo!!!!!!! Hello,
BBANG!BBANG! I'm Xero~

Today, like always..
..COLD.

But you've come and thanks for that. I write this first letter to give some greetings! These days, every day by day, I feel so happy and my heart beat a bumps ㅜㅜ. Tell me what the reason...

We can stand on the stage with a good settled-down-nervous, because of ToppDogg's fans ♥. Especially today! I got more power by your big voices! Don't you know how touched was I ㅠㅠ

Just look foward our better stage on Show!MusicCore, so please many of you come to see~

For the last, as my name is Xero! I'll be the number 0 in your heart, so wait there. (0 is highest than 1, for ranking somethings)

Ah, the photo I've attached is a present taken a minute agoㅡfresh baked~~ >_< Well then, see you tomorrow! Bye~~

Trans by Yoon / U_n (@UlfaNabeela)
cr: @ToppDogg_INDO

1 comment: