Thursday, November 7, 2013

[131107] Official ToppDogg Fancafe - Hojoon's post (ENG trans)

Title: The Daebak Hojoonie for The Daebak SAT

A-Yo, hello all!!! Haha
2.0 Vision-glassed Hojoonie is!!!
..for the Daebak SAT!
..Debak Hojoonie is going to!
..going to give a support.

All studied hard dor this day, right!? For the desired university, for desiredjob, for all of those, I believe sure that you did....

Don't be nervous tomorrow, and I hope the skills shown up as same as the way you've prepared this long.

Buy a delicious luncheon for yourself and eat it on the stadium groundfield.. I remembered when I take SAT and eat each luncheon with friends in the middle of groundfield ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The reason.. is because, I don't know why, but I wanna be the centre....... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

It's a HWAITING, for real!!
You must do it well T^T

And.. fans always come to cheer us up with fanchant, which it is so thankfull, but unfortunately we just can see ecah other for a short and short time only ㅜㅜ

I wanna see you more longer,
I wanna make a conversation,
..but there's no time and I feel sorry too.
..I feel regreted too.... Euh-eong
ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

We'll pay as much as you've cheer us up, so wait ㅋㅋㅋㅋ OK..? ㅎ_ㅎ

Once again, make a DAEBAK for your SAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bbasya (SFX for a rising things)

Phwaithingㅋ
Phwaithingㅋㅋ
Phwaithingㅋㅋㅋ
Phwaithingㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Phwaithingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Phwaithingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Phwaitingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Phwaithingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Phwaithingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Phwaithingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Phwaithingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Phwaithingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Phwaithingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Phwaithingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Phwaithingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Phwaithingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Oh, a bit pyramid feel..? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
+) Because just a minut ago A-Tom have posted one post, I'll upload members selca exept him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ In way to make youu cheered up!! CHEER UP AND DO WELL FOR S.A.T. !

Trans by Yoon / U_n (@UlfaNabeela | @ToppDogg_Indo)

No comments:

Post a Comment