Saturday, November 16, 2013

[131115] Official ToppDogg Fancafe - Hansol's post (Eng Trans)

Title: Hello, I'm Hansol

Everyone, Hansol's here. The weather's cold alot, right. Are you wearing warmly? I got a cold quite long and have to tried hard till now I feel totally recovered~

Our fans, you must be careful not to get a cold! To prevent you from cold, do keep your hands and foots clean, plus, keep your neck warm! (But me myself is just a Mr.Richtheory who only know how to make a theory..)

By the way, you guys do curious about us due our empty schedule these days, right? I believe you do^^ㅋ This time, we're practicing non stop for showing the better aspect towards everyone who'll waiting for, heuheu.

I wanna stand on the stage as fast as I can to see our fans, but it means I've to prepare somethin' for ya! But you don't have to metter it restless, and please just looking us foward for the nice, the better ToppDogg!

The conclusion is, since the health is important, wash your hands and foots, wear your warm clothes, eat well anytime you member us! UNDERSTAND OR NOT?!! (Powerforce)

Then I'll go to continue my practice with my head thinking on you too, okay~ Byebye ♡

(Right Alignment to be different from the otherㅋ)

Trans by U_n / Yoon (@UlfaNabeela)
cr: @ToppDogg_INDO
TAKE IT OUT WITH FULL CREDITS!

No comments:

Post a Comment