Tuesday, November 12, 2013

[131112] Official ToppDogg Fancafe - P-Goon's post (Eng Trans)

Title: Hello ^_^ Here is the leader of ToppDogg, P-Goon!

Hello, ToppDogg's fans~ It's ToppDogg's leader Pigun (P-Goon). Weather is getting cold nowdays. It's winter, everybody! Winter!! Keep your xlothes warm and becarefull for the flu. Aaa, and yesterday was a Bbaebbaero Day. Thank you soㅡsoㅡmuch. I seriouslly eat it well, kkeog~ (SFX for a full tummy).

I always read all the letter tou've post on fancafe. It makes me feel thankful everyday and everyday. Aaa, and right.. I'm not a scary man...................... Do I look so since I walk with motionless expression around? ㅠㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Whatever, I always listening to yoir fanchant from the front of stage, & saw all the Placard which charge my energy so that's why we did the better.

The weather is cold, but.. yoi've came everyday.... so I...... what a.... touching. Stundent must go to school and studying, how P-Goon ("Hestitating" in Korwan is "Pigun", LOL), you can't evwn have enough sleep time, thank ya, that cheers ^_^

P-Goon-ed................. zzzZ
(read: "Tired", TROLOLOL)
Thanky-thanks.. BOOST.....

I'll not flippin' down any hope and promise to be a better ToppDogg.

ToppDogg's fans, just take a high pride as a fans of ToopDogg! ^___^ !!!!!!!!!!!!

Trans by Yoon / U_n (@UlfaNabeela)
cr: @ToppDogg_INDO

No comments:

Post a Comment