Sunday, November 17, 2013

[131117] Official ToppDogg Fancafe - Seogoong's post (Eng Trans)

Title: Hello, I'm GoongsseuGoongsseu Ddungseu~
Hello~

Everyone~~~~ I'm Seogoong the Culinar Broadcastor. The weather goes colder.. HOBBANG~BBANG (Baozi / Bakpao). It always cold but you always came to see our show before, how thankyou.

I'm worry if you'll gotta flu. It will getting more colder than this time, so prepare your warm clothes, handcream, and use ofter your lip balm~ Our fans is preciois, right!

I suddenly wanna eat HERSHEY CHOCOLATE.. (and The Goongsseu became A Ddungseu if I do eat it... It's pro..cessing......)

※Goongsseu = his nickname from Seogoong
※Ddungseu = how to call a fat guy

You look so worry about our empty schedule, hmmm.. CHICKEN~ coz I've prepared alot of things to show the better performance~~ Wait for me, COLLA COLLA!

I really do feel thanksfull.
We're preparing to pay you all, so watch us sweetly.
Fans, JUMBO SIZE PIZZA MANIA, I love ya.

Really-willy love ya all, guys.
And BOSSAM , I love tou too.

※ Bossam = boiled pork eaten with a salty sauce and wrapped in greens.

Trans by Yoon / U_n (@UlfaNabeela)
cr: @ToppDogg_INA
TAKE IT OUT WITH FULL CREDITS!

3 comments:

  1. Can you translate the title too pls? Thank you for all of your translations! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome ^^
      ahhh yeah thx for reminding~
      check out the article again for tittle translation:)

      Delete
    2. Welcome ^^
      ahhh yeah thx for reminding~
      check out the article again for tittle translation:)

      Delete